Last updated 29 September 2020
This Policy, together with the Terms and Conditions, sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed.
We reserve the right to modify this Policy from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these page periodically. Your continued use of the Website or our products/services after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new policy. If you do not agree to any of these terms of this policy or any future version of the policy, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the product/service.
Type of information collected
We may collect the following information that you give to us by filing in forms on our website, placing an order, subscribing/setting up an account with us, entering a competition, promotion or survey, entering comments on the blog or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise:
• Contact information including email address and telephone numbers
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Information about your orders, such as delivery locations and products purchased
• Financial and credit card information for the purposes of processing an order
• Opinions, feedback and comments
With regard to each of your visits to our site, we will automatically collect the following information:
• Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet
• Browser type and version
• Time zone setting
• Browser plug-in types and versions
• Operating system and platform
We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better product, and in particular for the following reasons:
• To carry out our obligations arising from any purchases you make (including the handling of complaints, administration of orders, calculation of delivery charges) and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
• To provide you with information about other or new products and services that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about
• To notify you about changes to our product or service
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
• For analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
• As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
• To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serves to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you
• To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about products that may interest you or them.
All information obtained by us for the purposes of processing an order is kept private and we never share it with other companies for marketing purposes.
All information obtained by us by survey will be used for the purposes of statistical analysis, results of which may be shared on the website or product. Your personal details, or information which would make you identifiable, will never be shared.
Your name and country of residence may be disclosed on the website or social media in the case of competitions wins.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that, by consenting to us processing your personal data, that we have the right to share your personal information with us, as well as analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvements and optimisation of our site. In addition, we will disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If all or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by us adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer's hard drive. The cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We use the following cookies:
Links to other websites
Our website and products we offer may contain links to other websites, or recommendations for websites, products and services offered by other companies and individuals. If you access the website, product or service of these external companies or individuals we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide to them and as such this is not governed by this privacy statement.
Your right to privacy
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, please contact us at email@example.com